Roger or Margaret Higbee at
Blue Spruce Park Outing
Blue Spruce County Park, led by Tom Glover. Meet at 8:00 a.m. in the large parking lot near the park office. This is the best place in Indiana County for migrant warblers.
If you participated in this trip, you may add an outing report.
- Tue, November 20, 1:00 am
- Yellow Creek State Park Office
- Sat, November 24, 8:00 am
- Blue Spruce County Park
- Fri, November 30, 12:00 midnight – Sun, December 2, 11:59 pm
- Niagara Frontier
- Tue, December 4, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Blue Spruce County Park Lodge
- Wed, December 26, 2018, 12:01 am – Thu, December 26, 2019, 11:59 pm
- Indiana County
<<< Prev page | Next page >>>