Roger or Margaret Higbee at
Tuesday Yellow Creek Outing
Meet at 8:00 a.m. at the park office located on Rt. 259, just off Rt. 422 east of Indiana. Early comers are invited to meet at the pavilion on the north shore shortly after dawn. Everyone -- from beginner to expert birder -- is welcome. If you have any questions, contact Lee Carnahan (724-388-4667) or Roger or Margaret Higbee (724-354-3493).
If you participated in this trip, you may add an outing report.
- Tue, November 20, 1:00 am
- Yellow Creek State Park Office
- Sat, November 24, 8:00 am
- Blue Spruce County Park
- Fri, November 30, 12:00 midnight – Sun, December 2, 11:59 pm
- Niagara Frontier
- Tue, December 4, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Blue Spruce County Park Lodge
- Wed, December 26, 2018, 12:01 am – Thu, December 26, 2019, 11:59 pm
- Indiana County
<<< Prev page | Next page >>>