Roger or Margaret Higbee at
Tuesday Yellow Creek Outing
Tuesday morning outings will continue at Yellow Creek State Park till deer season; meet at 8:00 a.m. at the park office located on Route 259 just off Route 422 east of Indiana. Early comers are invited to meet at the pavilion on the north shore shortly after dawn. Everyone from beginner to expert birder is welcome. If you have any questions, please contact Lee Carnahan (724-388-4667) or Margaret Higbee (724-354-3493).
If you participated in this trip, you may add an outing report.
- Tue, November 20, 1:00 am
- Yellow Creek State Park Office
- Sat, November 24, 8:00 am
- Blue Spruce County Park
- Fri, November 30, 12:00 midnight – Sun, December 2, 11:59 pm
- Niagara Frontier
- Tue, December 4, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Blue Spruce County Park Lodge
- Wed, December 26, 2018, 12:01 am – Thu, December 26, 2019, 11:59 pm
- Indiana County
<<< Prev page | Next page >>>